Monday, October 4, 2010

File Sharing

I can't form an unbiased opinion about whether or not file sharing is wrong or not. Mainly because I have illegally downloaded CD's, and songs. I know that file sharing, well, in some aspects, is wrong. The artists that work hard to create the songs, and the producers who spend their valuable time to produce the records; there is a lot that goes into making a song, and those people deserve to reap the rewards of their hard work. However, when you think about it, after advertising profits, and promotional deals, they get their pay after one week on the market. After reading this article, I don't have a new opinion about file sharing. It's still wrong, but people, including me, are going to continue to do it regardless of how bad you make them feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment